Keep Calm and "Let me" Sort Out your Dynamics GP Windows


There are many times I saw people asking on different forums and communities about possibility of sorting various Dynamics GP windows. 
Sometimes by using out of the box functionalities it's possible to manage the sorting option and sometimes small modifications are needed, but there are also time when one need to have some coding to get the desired result. At this point various tools and ISVS are suggested as alternate options to avoid coding and customization. But it's not always very economical to go for such tools. I have done dozens of sorting on various Dynamics GP windows, listing down here so if anyone is interested to have me do it for them, contact me
I do all the customization work in very reasonable hourly rate. 
    
2. Item Serial Number sorted for selection.
3. Manufacturing Travelers Report Components. Printing with sequence number and not a position number.
4.Sorting Sales Invoice by Item Class: This is certainly possible to do so, and if you really looking for a solution do connect with me to discuss this solution cost and support.
5.Apply Sales Document Window, sort scrolling window by Due Date.
More reports and window names will be added here.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments

.